When you think of the outdoors, you think of The North Face. It is one of the iconic brands to provide a wide range of outdoor gear for one primary reason: it works. You may pay a small premium to obtain this brand, but you won’t regret the investment in many circumstances! For us, the chance to take The North Face Jester out for a day was just too good to pass up. Retailing for about $70 and coming in a variety of colors, it was time to really put this backpack to the test!
The Features of The North Face Jester!
What we love about this pack from The North Face is the FlexVent shoulder straps. They’re injection-moulded and stop that irritating, slimy sweat that can build up on you after a long day of carrying a fairly heavy pack. From school books to an extended trip in the backwoods, you won’t have to worry about smelling bad because your straps made you sweat! You might also enjoy these features:
- there’s a removable hipbelt that helps to give you added support on those days when you’ve got a full, heavy pack to carry;
- the main compartment is huge and is designed to help fit books, binders, or supplies if you prefer; and
- the secondary compartment is specifically designed to help you with your organization needs.
Best of all, the material is made from a good synthetic so that it is always easy to clean and care for. Considering the price, that’s a pretty good set of features!
The Advantages of The North Face Jester!
When it comes to advantages, nothing may be better than the bungee cords that are woven through the front of the pack. This creates the perfect little pocket to quickly stick something that you come across during your day. A waterbottle or a flyer is equally secure, letting you be able to go about your day comfortably, yet conveniently. These other advantages might also be worth considering:
- the back panel of the back is a padded foam, giving you additional comfort while carrying while also protecting the contents of the pack;
- the stitching of the pack helps to reinforce the materials so that you can consistently carry heavier loads; and
- the pack is over-sized compared to others in its pricing point, giving you more space for the money.
It is difficult to find any flaws with The North Face Jester. Some might find the backpack too small too meet specific needs, but overall this pack is flexible and big enough to meet virtually any need. Priced right and available in lots of different colors for personal expression, we can’t say enough about how much we loved using this backpack and know that you will too! Click here to look at prices on Amazon and find the best deal.