Do you like to take weekend getaways to explore some place new? Do you get tired of lugging your luggage around with you just for a couple days worth of clothes and supplies? If that’s you in a nutshell, then what you’re going to want to look at getting is the Cenzo leather travel bag. It’s more of a duffel bag than anything, but the Italian leather helps to get your traveling in style with an easy-to-care for bag. Priced at $199, you’ll also notice right away that the hardware used in this travel bag is brass instead of stainless steel or aluminum.
The Features of the Cenzo Italian Leather Travel Bag
The primary feature of this bag is the most prominent feature of it: the leather that makes up its surface. It’s made from Italian calf-skin leather and the inside of the bag is lined with canvas to help add another level of protection for your items. It weighs in at just 4.5 pounds, making it a lightweight way to getaway for an extended 3 day weekend!
You might also enjoy the features:
- the shoulder strap on this bag is fully detachable if you’d rather convert your travel bag to a more traditional hand bag;
- smart contrast stitching helps to keep the bag intact, even when fully packed; and
- a leather pouch on both sides of the travel bag helps to keep the bag from fully opening up to spill out its contents.
The Cenzo Italian leather travel bag is easy to care for, is easy to pack, and well keep your items fully protected while you travel.
The Advantages of the Cenzo Italian Leather Travel Bag
The primary advantage that we noticed about this bag right away is how heavy duty it really is. You might think the brass and the leather add extra weight, but it is well crafted and sturdy so that it can get the job done. It isn’t the biggest bag you’ll find, but you can easily travel with it in an overhead bin if that’s you’re preference. There are also these advantages:
- the base of the duffel is reinforced to help you pack levelly, even without the typical cardboard reinforcing in cheaper bags you might find;
- the handles are affixed securely and won’t just break off when you pick up a heavy bag; and
- is still big enough to pack all of your critical items for a week-long trip if need be.
The top zipper isn’t brass, but plastic, which is one of the reasons why this bag is priced over $100 less than similar models. The shoulder strap is a bit thin, which can be a little uncomfortable with a fully packed bag. Upon unpacking the bag, you’ll also want to plan for at least 1 week of acclimation so that the leather can adjust.
If you’re looking for a quality leather travel bag for an incredible price, then this Cenzo bag is it. Click here to look at prices on Amazon and find the best deal on this bag.