A backpack should offer a lot of personality and style as well as be able to protect your items effectively. It should be able to inspire fun in others! That’s exactly what you’ll get with the Spiketus Rex by MadPax Luggage. Reminiscent of the Koopas from Super Mario Brothers, you’ll get a spiked backpack that will give you the look of a dinosaur as you go to and from school. It’s the largest of the backpacks for kids in Kingergarten on up and comes in at a value price of $60.
The Features of the Spiketus Rex Backpack
You can’t help but smile when you see a little one wearing this backpack, but aesthetics aren’t the only feature that you’ll find here. The pack has a very large center compartment that allows for kids [or adults] to carry most of their needed items throughout the day. You’ll also see two outside pockets for additional items, which means the primary feature we enjoy is the structure of the pack itself.
You might also enjoy these features:
- the shoulder straps of this backpack are padded and comfortable, letting kids easily carry their school books every day;
- for added stability or security, a center strap is included with the design; and
- the durability of this backpack is outstanding, meaning your kids aren’t going to wear it out immediately.
Best of all, you can get this pack in a wide variety of dinosaur styles with the spikes, letting your child really express their personality. You can even get different colors or spikes with different colors depending on your preference.
The Advantages of the Spiketus Rex Backpack
The primary feature that we noticed with this backpack was the quality of the zippers that are included with the pack. They are sturdy and secure and won’t get stuck when you try to zip the bag closed. This eliminates those broken zippers that happen with a frustrated child at school! You might also enjoy these advantages:
- the seams of this pack are reinforced to withstand heavier loads, giving you an additional level of durability;
- there’s an interior pocket in the main compartment that is designed to carry a laptop; and
- the texture of this pack is unique, easy to clean, and just plain fun to wear.
The spikes are cool, but some people might find them to be a bit of a nuisance. They sometimes need to be adjusted and if you have young ones wearing this pack to school, that could be a daily process! Older kids and adults might find the pack a bit tacky if they are using it for themselves, so the best age group is likely K-2 for the Spiketus Rex. It is extremely functional, looks great, and will be something your kids will likely adore. That’s why this backpack is worth a recommendation!Click here to look at prices on Amazon and find the best deal on this backpack.