If you’ve ever traveled to the Seattle area, then you know how gray and rainy the weather can be. When you’re out and about, you need something that is durable, weather resistant, and yet still breatheable because the weather can go from cold with rain to hot and sunny in an instant during the summer! That’s the attitude that this rolling backpack by Outdoor Products provides its users and you’ll find that there are a lot of features and advantages that give this item a competitive edge – especially for about $50! Let’s take a look!
The Features of the Sea-Tac Rolling Backpack
The primary feature that we noticed with this backpack was the expandable main compartment. Not only is there plenty of space inside there for anything you might need, but you also get 5 subdivided pockets that help you sort out your things while keeping them safe and secure. Whether you hurrying down to catch a ferry or just into the office on a rainy day, you can strap this pack on or roll it along with ease!
You might also enjoy these features:
- it has an extra exterior pocket for CDs, your audio player, or your mobile phone in a stowaway harness that is tight and secure;
- the shoulder straps are made from an innovative non-slip material that is still breathable; and
- the straps are designed so that they can fold down into the padded back paneling if you’re using the pack as a rolling luggage item.
You literally just need to lift the tow handle and start walking with the Sea-Tac backpack. You don’t have to be in Seattle to appreciate its versatility or its ability to protect your tech and other items from the elements.
The Advantages of the Sea-Tack Rolling Backpack
The primary advantage that we noticed when using this backpack was the sturdiness of the bag. Not only could we fit a huge 17 inch laptop into it, but we could also fit in all of the marketing projects and our research books that were needed for an upcoming presentation. There’s enough room in the mesh pocket for a thermos of coffee too… although a water bottle is probably a more likely option. There’s also these features:
- there’s enough space on top of the pack that you can place a duffel or another pack on top of it and strap it to the tow handle;
- the zippers are extremely durable and tend to resist catching on the material sides; and
- it can easily stand up to the heaviest of loads with its reinforced stitching.
The one issue we noticed is that the dedicated phone pocket isn’t actually big enough to handle some of today’s modern smartphones. If you’ve got an iPhone or one of the new Nokia Windows phones, you may find yourself sticking the phone into a pocket instead of the pack. Otherwise we really love this Sea-Tac rolling pack by Outdoor Products and believe that you will too!Click here to look at prices on Amazon and find the best deal on this backpack.