Do you carry a lot of electronics with you every day? Do you need something that is both comfortable and reliable to help you get your laptop, MP3 player, and tablet from Point A to Point B safely and securely? If so, then you’ll love the Case Logic DLPB-116. This laptop backpack holds 16 inch laptops securely, has plenty of open space, and walks the fine line of affordability and quality canmagnificently.
Best of all, the retail price is extremely affordable at just $59.99. For an even better deal, check websites like Amazon which sell this pack for about $30!
The Features of This Case Logic Laptop Backpack
The primary feature we really enjoyed with this backpack was the zippered front pocket. So many laptop packs have a front pocket with a tight elastic strap that is designed to carry your mobile phone or your ID and such, but that exposes your information or electronics to the world and makes it an easy target for thieves. The zippered pocket on this pack gives you better security with similar ease of access, which is super nice.
You might also enjoy these features:
- the dedicated laptop compartment has enough space where you can easily hold two laptops, or your laptop and the day’s school books or work assignments;
- the zippered pocket at the top of the pack is lined with a scratch-resistant material that is perfect for phones, sunglasses, or other sensitive objects; and
- it is available in three distinct colors so you can purchase the right pack that fits your personality as well as your needs.
What sets this pack apart from others in its class – even within the same brand – is the quilted padding that is on the front of the pack. If you’ve ever set your laptop backpack down, you know how top heavy it can get and that rolls everything over onto the top of the bag. The padding is there to help prevent damage from occurring should this happen.
The Advantages of This Case Logic Laptop Backpack
As with other Case Logic products, we really love the strap control mechanism that comes with their backpacks. You don’t have to worry about your extra straps flapping in the breeze and getting caught on stuff or slapping your arms or back. You just roll them up and store them! You might also like these advantages:
- a 25 year warranty helps to protect your investment from premature wearing issues that can occur from heavy use;
- it is extremely lightweight, coming in at just over 1.5 pounds; and
- the front organization panel is large enough to accommodate all of your cords in addition to your accessories.
The only real issue here is that there is no padding on the bottom of the pack – it’s all on the top. Beyond that, this laptop backpack has an extraordinary value and is well worth the small investment you’d make to purchase it. We loved using it and highly recommend it! Click here to look at prices on Amazon and find the best deal on this backpack.