When you need a good backpack, what are the primary features that you look for? For many people, the quality of the bottom of the pack will make or break a sale. If there isn’t any reinforcement and there is just light stitching on the seams, then the pack is generally avoided because it leaves an impression that there is a lack of durability. You won’t get that impression with the JanSport Right Pack, which features a full leather bottom with reinforced stitching. Priced under $60, you’ll find that this pack really is the right one for you once you try it!
The Features of the JanSport Right Pack
The primary feature we immediately noticed with this pack was the Cordura fabric that makes up its construction. Better than polyester, yet priced competitively with polyester packs, you’ll get a superior level of durability thanks to the choices JanSport has made with this pack’s design! You might also enjoy these additional features:
- padded shoulder straps help to create an additional level of comfort when carrying a heavy load in this pack;
- one large main compartment is big enough to carry everything you’ll need to bring with you for the day; and
- an internal laptop sleeve helps to secure your tech while you go from class to class or down to the local coffee shop to get some work done.
Even though it is made from Cordura fabric and has a leather bottom, the backpack still manages to weigh in at less than 2 pounds when empty. It’s the right pack because it is difficult to find a better backpack in this price range with this level of quality!
The Advantages of the JanSport Right Pack!
The primary advantage we noticed with this pack was the construction of its zippers and their location. You can safely store everything from your writing utensils to your cosmetics with ease in the secured front pocket and still keep your other small essentials safe. This way you can make sure everything is put away and away from prying hands while you travel! You might also enjoy these advantages:
- a lifetime warranty protects your investment from manufacturer defects in the materials and craftsmanship of the product;
- it easily protects your stored items from the elements that it may be exposed to throughout the day; and
- this pack is extremely durable and will stand up to almost anything you can throw at it and still stand strong.
The straps on this pack are standard straps with extra padding, so heavier loads can sometimes cut into your shoulders at times and give you sweaty shoulders and a back. Otherwise this pack is an incredible purchase for the value that you get and that’s why we have no hesitation in recommending that you take a look at this backpack yourself. It really could be the right pack for you!Click here to look at prices on Amazon and find the best deal on this backpack.