Looking for a new bag? Do you want to find something both practical and fashionable? You’ve come to the right place.
Don’t put up with any old thing. We will help you find a bag that is comfortable, convenient, flattering and fashionable.
Picture Name Price Our Rating Picture Name Price Our Rating JanSport Big Student Backpack $ 4.7 Fjallraven Kanken Daypack $ 4.4 Herschel Supply Co. Little America Bag $$ 4.6 Icon Cool Backpack for School $ 4.0 DAKINE Garden 20L Backpack $ 4.5 High Sierra Loop Backpack $ 4.5 Hynes Victory Refined Woman Flap Backpack $ 4.3 Girls' Casual Style Canvas Backpack $ 2.4 KAVU Rope Bag $ 4.7 White PU Leather-like Material Backpack $ 3.6
This chart gives you a good window shop of some of the best backpacks for women. All available online, be on the look out for sale discounts. Click through on the image to find out more or buy.
Benefits Of Using A Backpack
- Practical.Backpacks are practical necessities helping you to carry around your everyday things.
- Fashionable. No longer just a boring canvas bag, backpack design is a fine art. Care mixed with design flare is now the order of the day.
- Comfortable. Padded straps and soft backing can make carrying all of your things easy and stress free.
- Better For You. Backpacks are designed to distribute the weight of our things. If we try to carry them with other bags, our back, shoulders and arms tire and start to hurt. Carrying too much on one shoulder can do damage to your health. Stay relaxed and healthy with a backpack.
- Convenient & Organized. Multiple pockets and compartments keeps you and your things organized. Easy to reach small front pockets and drink holders can keep the important things close at hand.
- Safety & Security. A backpack is great for protecting valuables like laptops. A backpack keeps important items close to your body making them harder to steal.
- Protection. Internal sleeve and padding help to protect your important things. A well made backpack can protect your valuables if dropped or knocked. Quality bags will also protect your things from rain or spilt coffee.
Why I Just Love Backpacks
Security, free will, no bra problems and fashionable designs make this professional student happy to carry a backpack.
Some people might refer to me as a professional student. Over the last nine years, I have attended school for my undergraduate degree, and now I am attending for my post-graduate degree. As a 26 year old, I did not want to go around carrying a backpack, looking like a teenager. When I was younger, I used the standard backpacks that were no gender specific. The backpack straps used to chafe my bra and made me feel uncomfortable. The light and easy rope shoulder strap of my new backpack is designed to not aggravate me, because it has a comfortable fit that does not push my bra strap into my skin.
Backpacks for women are fashionable bags that are sophisticated enough that any woman would want to carry one. With a backpack, I do not have to worry about keeping up with a laptop bag, my purse and my textbooks. My backpack has room for everything that was in my laptop bag and purse. The padding also allows me to feel secure that my iPad and laptop will not be destroyed if I accidently drop my bag. I was horrible at swinging my purse and dropping it anywhere. Backpacks help protect my things from my own lack of coordination.
Another thing I really like about backpacks is that they keep your arms free. I like to talk with my hands so my arms and hands are free from all my stuff. Now, I can freely express myself.
What To Look For When Buying
- Style & Design. Weigh up the things that look good (material, fashion sense) with practical things like padding and internal compartments. Do you want a traditional backpack, or are you after a satchel?
- The Pockets. If you like all your items organized, backpacks with many different compartments are best. You should look for backpacks with double zippers, because they are great for easy access from any angle. A double zipper also allows you to lock your backpack.
- Size. You don’t want too small a backpack, overstuffing a bag can damage it plus it makes it uncomfortable to wear. Likewise you don’t want too big a bag, which can be unwieldy and make you feel uncomfortable. Make sure to check out the product information online when you buy.
- Fabrics. Quality fabric and construction is essential. You do not want a fabric that will wear out after a few months. The fabric choices such as cotton, matte PU leather, and Oxford cloth are durable, easy to clean and able to hold a good amount of weight. Synthetic fabrics have the longest shelf life, but some are not easy to clean or have hard surfaces that can cause itching when it makes contact with your skin. If you have super sensitive skin, check the customer reviews for any potential problems when buying.
How To Find The Best Backpack For You
There are a few ways you can use to find the best backpack for you.
- Read Customer Reviews. When I search for any product, I look at the reviews. Amazon.com is a great source for reviews. Read all the positive and negative reviews before you purchase the items. Negative reviews might not be considered bad reviews for you. For example, if you are looking for a simple design with durable fabric and zippers, someone might give a negative review, because they realized they want a multi-compartmental backpack with buttons instead of zippers.
- Check The Product Info. Pay attention to details and item specifications. This will tell you what material the backpacks for women is made from and the size of the compartments and if any extra buttons come with the backpack.
- Shop Around Online. Shopping around is also great way to find the best backpacks for women. Places like Amazon.com are fantastic for this. They stock so many different makes and brands of bags. Also, online stores often have lower prices as they don’t have as many overhead costs like shop rent.
Review Of Five Great Backpacks For Women
Here are my top five picks for the best backpacks for women.
I really love the classic mountaineering design of this backpack. It has adorable straps with buckles in the front that have magnets attached to create a magnetic flap closure. The roomy main compartment has enough room for your textbooks and laptop. It also has a large front pocket that is big enough for your personal items and/or cellphone and small tablet. There are padded 35 inch straps that make it comfortable to carry around. One downside is there aren’t a lot of compartments. So if you’re looking to be super OCD organized, maybe try another bag. The Little America Backpack comes in many different colors and designs. You can get it in yellow, navy, khaki with blue polka dots, navy/cyan, cobalt and red.
Click here to get the best deal on the Herschel Little America bag at Amazon.
The Matte PU Leather has soft and smooth feel. The backpack is hybrid for fastenings. It has zippers, buttons and magnet fastenings. It has room for all of your miscellaneous items and your necessities. There are four separate compartments. One large pocket in the front that is closed by buttons. It is surrounded by two side pockets that zip up. The large main area has room for at least two binders, a laptop and two medium size textbooks. Some buyers have commented that the hardware (fastenings) can be a little bit difficult to work with, but it gives you a lot of security.
Click here to get the best deal on this White PU Leather-like Backpack at Amazon.
This funky women’s backpack is perfect for lovers of color. The striped design has over ten colors. The Dakine Garden Laptop Backpack holds up to a 14 inch laptop. If you are an organizer this backpack is for you. One of the main features is an organizer pocket. Other features include a sunglass pocket, mesh side pockets and padded straps. The side pockets can be used to hold a 20 oz water bottle or other miscellaneous items. If you are a person with a lot of accessories, this is the backpack for you.
Click here to get the best deal on the Dakine Women’s Garden laptop backpack at Amazon.This is a one shoulder backpack for women. It’s made from cotton and comes in different patterns and colors. The fabric is durable. The one shoulder strap is 38 inches long and hugs your body. The inside contains two interior multi-function pockets. The outside has an easy to access pocket for your smartphone and another exterior pocket for other use. You can carry all your daily items in this backpack. It is not big enough to carry multiple textbooks at once.
Click here to get the best deal on the KAVU Rope Bag at Amazon.
The Icon Cool Backpack has a sturdy classic design. The design has removable and adjustable Genuine Leather Straps. The Icon Cool Backpack contains a front zippered pocket and two side pockets that you can use for all your items. You can fit a 15 inch laptop into this backpack. It is easy to carry and is made from Oxford cloth that makes it very durable. The laptop is light weight and Eco-friendly. One con is that it is sometimes hard to close the backpack if you have bigger sized textbooks.
Click here to get the best deal on the Icon Cool Backpack from Amazon.